Splitting cost for Case 101 Subscription

xupin.zhang's picture

Hi,

I am looking for someone who is interested in splitting the cost for 3-6 month subscription for Consulting Case 101.

Consulting Case Interview Course

• 2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Crowdsourced from over 600,000 members.
  • 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video.
  • Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring consultants just like you.

Comments (6)

Mar 6, 2019

Hey, I hate to be that guy, but the terms of use in Consulting Case 101 explicitly state that you're not supposed to share it with others.

It may be a small thing, but integrity is important, especially in the consulting industry. While it's a kind gesture to share the account, or to share costs, it's not honest, and honesty is perhaps the most valuable trait in the business world.

It doesn't mean you're a bad person, or that you're devoid of morals, but the right thing to do would be to follow your agreement. You'll always be better off if you're honest, even if it costs you extra time or money.

While this article does have a very religious tone to it, I'd encourage you to read it and consider if what you are doing is honest, and to think about it for a bit.

Anyway, if you're really dead set on consulting as a career, enough to purchase a subscription to cases, then it looks like you might need a hand. I'm totally willing to help you out and give you any advice about the whole process.

Remember to be kind hearted! :)

Remember, always be kind-hearted.

Mar 6, 2019

Mar 6, 2019

You nailed it. Doesn't make me wrong, though: people should be honest and have integrity.

Funniest
Mar 6, 2019

You're not wrong. Just annoying.

Mar 6, 2019

Mar 9, 2019