Controversial

Hey, I hate to be that guy, but the terms of use in Consulting Case 101 explicitly state that you're not supposed to share it with others.

It may be a small thing, but integrity is important, especially in the consulting industry. While it's a kind gesture to share the account, or to share costs, it's not honest, and honesty is perhaps the most valuable trait in the business world.

It doesn't mean you're a bad person, or that you're devoid of morals, but the right thing to do would be to follow your agreement. You'll always be better off if you're honest, even if it costs you extra time or money.

While this article does have a very religious tone to it, I'd encourage you to read it and consider if what you are doing is honest, and to think about it for a bit.

Anyway, if you're really dead set on consulting as a career, enough to purchase a subscription to cases, then it looks like you might need a hand. I'm totally willing to help you out and give you any advice about the whole process.

Remember to be kind hearted! :)

Remember, always be kind-hearted.

Most Helpful

My first thought was "Oh, I need this. Maybe I can split the cost with this guy". Thank you for the reminder, @kindheartedconsultant, and thank you for sharing the article. I personally believe that we should uphold honor and integrity in every aspect of our lives, even in little things like this. It's easy to overlook small things like this, but as we practice honor and integrity even in small things, we can mold ourselves little by little. If we can't uphold our honor and integrity in small situations, we can probably not uphold them in bigger situations later on. It's easy to get lost in this corrupt world if you don't have an inner compass that you proactively calibrate every single day. Thanks again.

Omnis nihil et dignissimos. Dolores dolor asperiores dolore dolore libero qui. Ipsum quia cumque et qui. Est sed aut unde commodi. Sit accusantium laboriosam non quaerat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (100) $226
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • Senior Consultant (331) $130
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Consultant (587) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (146) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (344) $103
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1048) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (188) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (552) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”