I've posted something along these lines earlier (Oxford vs. UChicago), and received an overwhelming response in favor of Oxford. However, I was just accepted by (and heavily leaning towards) Stanford, so here's an amended version of my previous post:
Hey guys, I was accepted to Stanford (potential Econ major) and Oxford for PPE (I've already met the conditions of my offer). I'm an international student with no real preference of where I end up (UK, US, or even HK or SG). I plan to go into IB, but have no real knowledge about the recruiting environment at these places (and in the UK and the US as a whole).
Some factors I was considering (and would appreciate some inputs on):
* Cost - not a major concern, but Oxford is approx. $100k cheaper than Stanford.
* Brexit vs. US work visa troubles
* Work visa sponsorships for internationals in the UK and the US.
* MBA opportunities - I aspire to end up at an M7 MBA in the US.
* Stanford's culture seems far more appealing than Oxford's.
Would love to hear your opinions.