I have been working on a start up venture at the moment, Don't want to get too into the details because I haven't taken all the necessary procedures to protect it. It involves a mobile app andthe passion i have (fishing) and if all goes to plan i'll be rich and so will the fishermen.
The other start up is a retail chain that is more of a novelty joke than a profitable business.
Below is a great article, I am sure most of you have read it in todays Wall St. Journal. I always find it hard to ask people for money because I am skeptical of lending myself and above all else I am awfully shy.
Do's and Don'ts of Asking Friends for Money :
Any advice or helpful hints would be great.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
- Pictet Funds (E - 1st Year Associa - Private Banking
- Pictet Funds (E - Managing Directo - Asset Managemen
- GAM Fund Manage - 3rd+ Year Analys - Investment Mana
- GAM Fund Manage - 2nd Year Analyst - Investment Mana
- GAM Fund Manage - 1st Year Analyst - Investment Mana
- Pictet Funds (E - Research Analyst - Research