Saw this just posted on Poets & Quants (sourced from WSO) and wanted to S/O Patrick & WSO for being the ones taking the reigns and providing this insight that nobody else has offered! It's awesome to see this site earning even more recognition and autonomy in the space. Let's see what you guys think..
2018 Investment Bank Satisfaction Ratings
- Wells Fargo & Co. | 98.9%
- Goldman Sachs | 97.8%
- Lazard | 96.7%
- Evercore | 95.6%
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch | 94.5%
- Jefferies & Co. | 93.4%
- JPMorgan Chase | 92.3%
- Credit Suisse | 91.2%
- Morgan Stanley | 90.1%
- Houlihan Lokey | 89.0%
- Citigroup | 87.9%
- Barclays Capital | 86.8%
- Deutsche Bank | 85.7%
- Suntrust Robinson Humphrey | 84.6%
- PJT Partners | 83.5%
- PNC Financial Services | 82.4%
- BMO Capital Markets | 81.3%
- RBC Capital Markets | 80.2%
- Macquarie Group | 79.1%
- William Blair | 78.0%
I was thrown off seeing WF at the top and finding UBS sitting right below 75% satisfaction.. the list goes on and i've linked it below; it's also all available on the WSO database. What surprised you the most? What is most important to you guys that are in FO roles: Pay? Work-life balance? Deal flow? Prestige?
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.