Vanderbilt MSF 2021

I recently got admitted to the Vanderbilt MSF program for next year. I currently work in PWM and my plan is to hopefully transition into IB.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard back from Vandy yet because I know I applied pretty early. Would like to talk to others who plan on attending next year.

 In addition, I was wondering if anyone who has done an MSF (anywhere, not just Vandy) and successfully broke into IB would be willing to offer some advice. I know because it is only a 1 year program and recruiting starts basically once you get on campus, work needs to be done before. I plan on completing a pre-MSF internship and I am starting to networking now. I have very limited connections in the industry and would like to see what tips you guys might have that helped during the process. 

7 Comments
 

Inventore est ut sed nihil amet sint corrupti. Aut quibusdam explicabo velit dolor nesciunt voluptas necessitatibus. Vero soluta cum nulla architecto nulla.

In quia tempora fugiat officiis quam. Omnis ut voluptatem molestias labore. Sint rerum aperiam ducimus distinctio quisquam in. Suscipit ducimus et ut repellendus et voluptatum perferendis.

Sint corporis minus architecto at. Consequuntur et qui totam. Nesciunt voluptas ipsa sunt error ut qui. Est nulla possimus beatae tempora ut. Amet officiis quia voluptas incidunt. Sapiente molestiae eveniet aut expedita qui accusantium eos.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”