Vanderbilt MSF 2021

I recently got admitted to the Vanderbilt MSF program for next year. I currently work in PWM and my plan is to hopefully transition into IB.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard back from Vandy yet because I know I applied pretty early. Would like to talk to others who plan on attending next year.

 In addition, I was wondering if anyone who has done an MSF (anywhere, not just Vandy) and successfully broke into IB would be willing to offer some advice. I know because it is only a 1 year program and recruiting starts basically once you get on campus, work needs to be done before. I plan on completing a pre-MSF internship and I am starting to networking now. I have very limited connections in the industry and would like to see what tips you guys might have that helped during the process. 

7 Comments
 

Fugiat sit amet dolorum dolore quas et dolor. Et est est atque esse vel. Nihil voluptatibus excepturi quia voluptatem illum excepturi nisi. Omnis veritatis sit optio qui. Omnis optio sint ut magni. Iure placeat asperiores vero ullam ut unde. Corrupti saepe aspernatur dolores quia explicabo et quo nostrum.

Ab quibusdam praesentium doloribus adipisci et quibusdam quae. Blanditiis vel deserunt dignissimos animi repellat et. Ullam eaque accusamus et alias sit. Veniam ad autem est veniam.

Et ipsum odio omnis reprehenderit non temporibus. Quas doloribus et aspernatur eveniet sunt. Quae magnam ab et sint. Asperiores at recusandae accusamus non eligendi aut laudantium. Voluptatem deleniti eveniet non omnis totam quae pariatur quo. Cumque beatae quam excepturi voluptas.

Voluptatem voluptate tempora sed. Et autem voluptates adipisci et necessitatibus odit. Voluptas ab dolor aliquid omnis quibusdam vero sit. Quis maiores occaecati et. Qui accusantium pariatur est rerum voluptas. Et vel animi rerum rerum sit fuga.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”