My average hours are 8am-12am. This is not deal or project specific - but just a requirement of my boss who is a workaholic. Other juniors at my firm work 9am-6pm, take long lunch breaks to go to the gym, go on group coffee breaks etc.
I obviously don't like the fact that -
1. Other juniors are getting paid the same as me;
2. They have very little oversight;
3. Their bosses don't have the same drive to produce output;
4. The hours worked decreases my ability to function.
What would you guys do in my situation?
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.