What would you do? Room in BostonSubscribe
I am always worried about everything. I was looking for a room in Boston during the last couple of days and I am thinking to pick one of those :
1) Lawn Street (Mission Hill) :
- 6 rooms/2 baths
- 1 room left for $950/month
- Big room very bright (3 windows), unfurnished
- 25 minutes from NEU and 10 minutes walking from the T line
I am just concerned about the people, it used to be 6 undergrad rising seniors and 2 are now moving out to live with their girlfriends. The guy who is leaving was very nice and he showed me everything in the building but the current roommates weren't that talkative and since they are already here for +1 year, they have already rules I guess.
2) Lamartine Street (Jamaica Plane)
- 4 rooms / 2 baths (5ppl)
- 3 rooms left from $900 to $1k. The room at $900 is the last one on the video (4th) and the second room was already taken by the couple. That's my big concern, to live with a couple, the guy is a PhD student (24) and the lady is looking for a job here in Boston. However, everyone is going to move at the same time. The location is better than the 1st house, it's 200 meters away from Jackson Square station and same walking distance to the campus. The couple took the best room (the second one) so there is only the 1st, 3rd and 4th left.
What would you do?