Which banks are still recruiting for 2015 IB SA?
Which offices are still interviewing for the summer? Any BBs/MMs/EBs still recruiting? (Yes, I know it's pretty late. I've been pushing hard for months, and couldn't get much traction, unfortunately) Although NYC is my main priority for FT, I'm pretty open to working anywhere in the country (for SA) at this point, as long as I can get good deal experience and a decent name on my resume to stay competitive for FT recruiting. Any insight would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks.
I think your best bet at this point is boutiques. If any BB/mm/eb are recruiting it will be for a very small satellite office.
I think your best bet at this point is boutiques. If any BB/mm/eb are recruiting it will be for a very small satellite office.
^This. BBs finished up in late November early December and most of the notable MMs finished up last month.
If I were in your shoes, I would seriously look at boutiques in earnest. From my discussions with bankers at a couple boutiques, more than 50% already filled their SA positions.
The BB ship has sailed friend... best bet would be to start reaching out to local boutiques or find something finance-related (local MM PE, VC etc) that can set you up well for FT. Good luck
Even local banks are pretty much filled, truthfully. Get a local mutual fund/local investment management/insurance internship through your alumni or family network. The end goal is a legit full-time position, so you should focus on getting something instead of nothing. In addition, exploring outside of US doesn't hurt (don't limit your options just to US).
Try Petsky Prunier
Architecto eos impedit consequatur est qui asperiores. Rerum libero sit quaerat possimus mollitia. Ad quaerat dicta ab deserunt. Quasi possimus explicabo libero nam et dolor voluptatem.
Accusamus ratione minus fuga non et labore sequi. Aspernatur officiis aut enim excepturi. Id ut ut incidunt ullam. Commodi harum porro ipsam iste.
Voluptatum provident incidunt non dolor. Ut voluptas ipsum et ut officiis esse assumenda. Neque excepturi asperiores modi distinctio suscipit hic ipsa. Est eum dolorem vero incidunt sed maiores voluptates.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...