I've recently been accepted as a junior transfer at Villanova. However, I'm really not sure if Villanova is worth it for going into equity research one day or just entering the financial industry in NYC. I know that Villanova is great with its active alumni network, recruiter base, and close proximity to finance internships (philly). But I am most concerned about the following:
1. bring total debt to about 85k
2. can only major in one subject in order to graduate within 4 yrs.
On the other hand, my current school's situation is thus:
-can graduate a semester early-->save money
-total debt would be less than 60k.
-hate it here (bias reason), bored out of my mind
-not a lot of finance internships
Can you monkeys please provide me with some advice/insight on what to do? Is it worth it to go to Nova? Any other factors I should consider? I'd greatly appreciate any help!
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.