Be a WSO Social Chair & Help Host WSO Meetups in Your City
We are looking for 3-4 enthusiastic WSO members in major cities across the world to be social chairs to help organize WSO meetups once per month. Email me at [email protected] to apply.
Here are the cities we would like to add more social chairs:
- NYC (we already have several for NYC but could use one or two more to help out with things)
- Chicago (we have two here but would like to have one more)
- San Francisco (we already have three social chairs for SF but could use one or two more to help out)
- Los Angeles (have two but would like to have two more)
- Washington DC (have three but would like to have one more)
- Houston - we have none
- Philadelphia (have one but would like to have two-three more)
- Seattle: (have one but would like two-three more)
- Atlanta: (have two but would like one more)
- London (we have one but would like to have two more)
- Hong Kong (we have one but would like to have two more)
- Singapore (we have one here but would like to have two more)
- Shanghai (we have one here but would like to have two more)
- São Paulo (we have one here but would like to have two more)
*Is your city not on the list but you would still like to do this? Let me know!
- Get a Happy Hour / Meetup scheduled up on our event calendarat least once a month, at least 3 weeks prior to event. (if you need help I can help you determine the best venue to host the event)
- Specify WHERE in the bar the group will meet so new people coming in know where to look and aren't as intimidated
- Print and bring this tabletop flyer
- Attend the majority of the events and greet people as they arrive. We know you're busy and we don't expect you to make it to all of the events so we just ask that you coordinate with your city's co-chair, or another WSO member to help host the event.
If interested, email me at [email protected] and I will provide you with more information and setup a quick phone call if necessary to go over the process.