Hey Everybody - if any of you are looking for a quality GMAT preparation I'd encourage you to check out our partnership with Veritas Prep here because WSO members get 10% off: http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/veritas-gmat-prep-d...
For those of you thinking of an MBA with admissions questions I've spoken with Alex Chu and he has agreed to answer any questions for the WSO community. Any questions you have about the admissions process I'd recommend that you post them here in this thread.
Alex Chu is the founder of MBA Apply, whose clients have gotten admissions to virtually all of the top MBA programs. He is also the author of The MBA Field Guide: How to Get In & What to Expect at the World's Renowned Programs.
A native of Canada, Alex has lived in North Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, and on both coasts of the United States and Canada. Prior to MBA Apply, Alex served as the CFO of a venture-backed animation studio in San Francisco, a role in which he was instrumental in raising two rounds of funding and helping lead the company towards profitability. In addition, he previously worked as an investment banker in the Equity Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions groups at a global investment bank.
Alex holds a Master of Business Administration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts from Queen?s University at Kingston. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Alex or Wallstreetoasis.com- Create MBAApply Thread
- How to stand out when applying to undergrad/MBA programs?
- Part-time MBA programs for recently separating Veterans, to apply or not to apply?
- Ask Clear Admit: Can I get into a top MBA program?
- Humbly asking for your opinions on my MBA chances
- Ask MBA IVY LEAGUE- FORMER HARVARD INTERVIEWER
- --Ask Personal MBA Coach--
- Johnson (Cornell) 2nd Year MBA Ask Me Anything AMA