I am aLevel 3 candidate and have been a finance professional for the last 4.5 years, though most of the work I've done is in a Financial Back office.My future aspirations include working in Investment Management, but I'm more intrigued by the world of Fixed Income and Structured Products.
I had the following questions,
1. How would an MBA help me in an Asset Management role?
2. Which are the B Schools that are considered good for getting into an Investment Management type of role?
3. What kind of roles in Investment Management (or Fixed Income Management) can one look at after an MBA+ ?
I know that prior experience counts, but thats the reason I want to use an MBA to make a transition in my financial career.
Hope to find some helpful suggestions :)
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- MBA after Fixed Income
- How well does the wharton finance coursework (undergrad or MBA) overlap with the material tested on the CFA exams?
- Top Finance MBA Program vs. CFA- Depth of Curriculum
- M&A experience, CFA, MS Finance- is MBA right for me?
- CFA vs. Finance classes in MBA
- CFA level I + MSc in management or MSc in Finance?
- JP Morgan Private Bank Culture (Asset Management)
- Best Grad Degree(s) For Fixed Income Research