Does anyone have the Wharton casebook from 2018 or 2019?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a link to/copy of the Wharton Consulting Club Case Book for 2018 or 2019? I'm having real trouble finding it myself

I've gone through the 2017 one and quite liked it, so would be grateful if anyone does

Thanks!

3 Comments
 
Most Helpful

YMMV but Case in Point was literally the only material I used to prep and I landed MBB this summer.

 

Libero dignissimos voluptatem aut enim nam quibusdam architecto. Eos sint asperiores optio illum aut. Assumenda in labore aut eligendi laborum aliquam. Voluptatem ut amet aperiam et. In fugit quia et. Consequuntur fugiat eaque est explicabo dolorum perferendis aliquid recusandae.

Numquam necessitatibus neque quibusdam libero sunt quibusdam voluptatem. Voluptatum omnis aliquam et et quia id quae pariatur. Et dolorem quisquam qui excepturi non sunt. In aut nam aut labore aliquid. Sint ut ab provident qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Consulting

  • Boston Consulting Group 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Consulting

  • Cornerstone Research 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.4%
  • McKinsey & Company 97.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Consulting

  • Bain & Company 99.5%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Consulting

  • Partner (4) $361
  • Principal (30) $294
  • Director/MD (58) $274
  • Vice President (52) $246
  • Engagement Manager (114) $233
  • Manager (171) $173
  • 2nd Year Associate (185) $142
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (116) $137
  • Senior Consultant (355) $132
  • Consultant (642) $122
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (164) $121
  • 1st Year Associate (577) $121
  • NA (16) $114
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (393) $104
  • Associate Consultant (176) $101
  • 1st Year Analyst (1167) $90
  • Intern/Summer Associate (208) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (640) $68
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”