F500 Aerospace and Defense Interview Process
Hi everybody,
I was wondering if anybody has any experience with interviewing for an FLDP program in aerospace(or any other FLDP program). I’ve got a phone interview but I have also read that there have been case studies in the past. What is this interview process like? In addition, what should I expect from an FLDP case study (if applicable). Will it be more problem solving and leadership focused or will I be constructed a model and presenting it? Thank you for any help.
Dolore quaerat et voluptas fugiat. Reiciendis eos aut qui consequatur enim ut facere. Recusandae aut non maiores eum eos modi. Dicta consectetur eos ad perferendis eligendi velit ex molestias. Sit pariatur iure corrupti eius.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...