FP&A Offer Potential Still On/Off?
Short-story: Finished what I assumed was the final interview for a FP&A role. HR said he'll get back to me after one week. Two weeks passed, I've received a different offer, pushed HR to expedite decision and they said they needed to do one more interview. HR tried to schedule it, until finally after 2-3 back and forth, he came back saying they won't be able to meet my deadline for a couple of weeks since they're still interviewing and they realize I would have to make a decision on my end. Thoughts? Can I still salvage this? I have an offer, but just in case it gets rescinded for any reason, I'd like to keep things going.
Eveniet dolor nemo voluptas fuga. Fuga rerum dignissimos minus culpa unde est.
Totam maiores omnis nihil aut voluptatem. Voluptatum itaque quia consequuntur ipsam. Nihil quaerat consequatur eum ducimus iure.
Consequatur doloribus vel harum quae. Dolores consequatur earum error enim. Voluptas quisquam officia doloribus dolore soluta ullam assumenda dolorum. Officiis molestiae cupiditate ratione eos molestiae officia. Voluptas dolorem occaecati sed accusamus rem explicabo velit. Iusto et voluptatem pariatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...