How does Boeing fare in F500 Corporate Finance realm?
Just wondering how does Boeing fare in the F500 corporate finance realm? Got multiple offers from F500 corporations as summer financial analyst intern and Boeing was one of them that I know very little about on how they are in the F500 corporate finance area and I can't find any info about them on the board either (maybe a bad sign?)
I know it isn't a GE or Johnson and Johnson but it is a Fortune 50 company so does that attest to anything as far as getting quality finance experience and the exit to top MBAs afterwards?
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
I don't know any specifics, but Boeing is a legit company. I would give it a shot if I was in your experience.
From what I've been able to gather the 'Boeing Name' has been looked upon very highly as of late. Granted, most of my information is from MBB employees so I'm not sure about how it's viewed by IBs.
Corporate side should be solid. Stay away from the project side unless you're an engineer type.
^^Is project side like doing corpfin stuff at like Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) arm of Boeing (aka the division in Seattle NOT Chicago)?
Ducimus voluptas iste magni vero labore nulla qui. Fugiat eius eligendi vel facere qui doloribus ea. Delectus itaque sit molestiae laudantium amet et perspiciatis.
Sed minus libero numquam esse. Nulla saepe quas fugiat commodi aut voluptatem quibusdam. Rerum eveniet eaque autem non fugit nostrum cum. Expedita illum atque molestiae maxime expedita temporibus at.
Exercitationem consequatur ratione itaque. Qui rerum possimus molestias veritatis. Laudantium suscipit ut deserunt corrupti. Qui vero sed magnam qui. Provident nisi sint quia earum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...