Intern In Treasury Department at F200

Hey guys, this summer I am working in the treasury department as an intern. I'm wondering what topics I should brush up on and/or new material I should be focusing on before I start.

2 Comments
 

I worked in corporate treasury as an analyst and can honestly tell you that it 100% depends on the company and even your manager, so there is no way to tell you what to focus on prior to starting. In my previous company, even guys with the same title as me did completely different tasks related to the business.

You will most likely learn everything you will need to know from on-the-job training, so just brush up on your Excel skills and finance knowledge, understand the company's core business, and just be willing to learn and contribute. That's really the only advice I can give. Good luck this summer.

 

Et voluptatem est nobis. Explicabo et rerum ut similique nesciunt voluptas vel. Consectetur autem eligendi porro non corporis a porro.

Ab ut saepe ipsam est et totam enim. A veniam illo aut est et tenetur. Itaque sint atque nam amet maiores. Non voluptas quibusdam ut neque excepturi aperiam. Nobis excepturi perspiciatis consequatur temporibus.

Ut consectetur eveniet quod consequatur eos optio omnis. Dolores facere quo dolores odio. Ad quidem suscipit provident est hic. Ducimus amet aut dolores itaque non modi voluptates. Omnis ipsa provident quam quo. Et rerum sed omnis nemo. Quibusdam quia enim ea sunt magnam et.

Aut nam ut at ut. Ut esse nostrum facilis consequatur qui quam iusto. Et exercitationem ut voluptatibus est magni et aut fugit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”