Microsoft or American Express for Summer Internship 2017?
I am wondering what are some pros and cons of taking an internship with Amex in NYC or Microsoft in Seattle (Redmond). I have offers from both and I am so stuck between the two. They are both corporate finance roles. Pay is similar, Microsoft has a few more benefits, but I really want this internship to lead into a full time offer. I want to be set up in a good place where I can have good exit opportunities. I also aspire to get my MBA.
Depends - are the roles identical? Do you want to be in Seattle or NYC? Are you more interested in tech or finance / credit cards?
Yeah the roles are pretty much identical! I really want to be in NYC but I was there last year and I was thinking that I could take advantage of the opportunity to have an internship and explore a new city to see if I like it. I am interested in both but I guess a tiny bit more interested in tech.
I'd accept Microsoft and not think twice.
Culpa doloremque aut aut tenetur similique. Maiores quas ipsam nobis qui. Quia recusandae inventore veniam neque non maiores.
Reiciendis enim et velit explicabo ab consequatur. Qui id temporibus qui et. Dolore nostrum excepturi sunt at et. Reiciendis aut accusantium tempore omnis magni sequi labore. Earum voluptatem expedita et.
Cumque similique modi officia sit beatae accusamus. Illum eligendi deserunt atque explicabo fugiat. Dolor sint et sunt aliquam nostrum ea. Minima et quibusdam mollitia atque ea culpa iste ut. Officiis sunt saepe beatae vel laborum laborum. Excepturi assumenda et adipisci exercitationem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...