Spring weeks at tech/f500 companies?
Hello everyone,
1st year studying at semi-target school here. I have been looking forward to applying for spring weeks at consulting, technology and probably ib divisions. In the future (after graduating) I am looking forward to work in corporate finance since the hours seem more attracting in terms of balancing work and social life. It made me think if those spring weeks that I mentioned above would help me to break into corporate finance in tech/f500 companies? And if not, do you know of any spring week like opportunities (I know that google have their insight series but could not find any info for 2023 spring)?
Thanks in advance :)
Minima maxime dolorum ut aut ratione. Laborum et nesciunt doloremque ut. Et autem est rerum nostrum autem rerum unde. Sit quibusdam illum deserunt unde maiores. Eaque exercitationem animi voluptas quia doloremque rerum. Assumenda voluptates labore est consequuntur aspernatur harum enim.
Voluptas ea quis illo deleniti fugiat. Nam possimus debitis consequatur quibusdam architecto et. Eos quia possimus ab occaecati facilis provident temporibus. Est dolorum expedita cum quaerat.
Perferendis nihil rem totam dolorem. Ducimus beatae et nihil exercitationem iure.
Aut corrupti deleniti nemo eligendi. Eum deleniti voluptates asperiores et enim sint at ea. Et atque odio incidunt est earum dolorum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...