Starting FA in F500, am I in the right place?
To keep it short I just graduated undergrad from a non-target. Not a bad school but nothing special. I finished with a 3.6 GPA in Finance and Management. I got an offer at a F500 as a FA with a base of 57.5k and 7.5% minimum bonus. Come April I can possible get a merit based increase as well. Just wondering if this is a good starting spot and is the pay average/low? I wanted to do IB however was not able to get a position out of college. Can I make the move to IB or AM from this position?
Any tips or comments would be great.
Ut sit qui molestiae sunt est perspiciatis corporis odio. Tempore accusantium accusamus ducimus nostrum aut. Itaque modi sed ex quisquam. Illum molestiae provident id iusto est id occaecati.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...