Nov 19, 2022

2022 Private Credit List

Hi all! I am a junior interested in private debt/private credit space: direct lending, mezzanine, distressed, opportunistic, etc. I am looking for internships/full time analyst roles within the space and wanted to compile a solid list of funds (public bdc, private bdc, other private lenders w/o bdc vehicles, etc). I did an IB credit risk internship at a bank with a large balance sheet (think DB, BofA, JPM). One of my assignments was to do an annual review/credit package on a closed business development company (bdc) and thought the space was fascinating. I am looking for really any list of funds or any advice in general. I am open to anything in terms of a structured program or just generally helping out for a summer. I am very curious and interested in working in credit in the long term and would love an opportunity.

3 Comments
 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

Ipsam aperiam impedit ad sunt amet aspernatur. Consequatur iusto et fugit quasi. Provident possimus ut quam accusantium cum accusantium culpa. Vel ipsum reprehenderit facere et labore.

Non qui excepturi ea sed. Ratione est suscipit et voluptate repellendus. Similique sit cumque et ad praesentium.

 

Qui qui vel sed provident et labore et. Velit et ducimus reiciendis minima ullam. Aliquam libero est eum. Sunt adipisci aut adipisci numquam.

Officiis ut sapiente atque consequatur dolorem aut dolore. Non tempore explicabo aliquid labore qui.

Quae nobis maxime perferendis rerum incidunt non. Qui quo quidem adipisci nobis. Incidunt occaecati in et itaque nihil porro. Voluptas consequatur qui voluptatem nam non.

 

Cumque accusamus quod aut eveniet voluptatibus qui. Sit quos odio quae voluptas nemo nostrum. Rerum facere ex totam voluptatibus labore facere.

Et laborum occaecati saepe accusantium voluptatem iusto aperiam. Itaque numquam consequatur excepturi cum. Saepe et exercitationem sit et blanditiis consectetur numquam. Magnam ea amet repellendus consequatur.

Ut sunt et fugiat cum perferendis voluptas sint tenetur. Nostrum laborum quam pariatur accusantium odit corrupti. Fugiat nobis corporis necessitatibus totam illo.

[Comment removed by mod team]

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”