Help ASAP!! 911
I shit my pants, calling it a shart would not be a fair description of this monster. Do I tough it out and sit in my own fecal matter for the next few hours? Do I go to the bathroom and clean it up? Should I just go home and change? The latter 2 of the choices risk others finding out what I did. What is the mot prestigious of my options? Exit ops?
bump
you tried too hard.
jesus christ these 'hey look at me i'm trying to be funny' posts are getting fucking ridiculous and annoying
the exit has already been achieved...in a way
what is with all these troll try hards now... ridiculous.
Depends.
Eaque esse unde voluptas ab minima quia non. Porro cupiditate sed repellat et commodi possimus. Ut laudantium totam optio dolore libero beatae qui. Molestias est quaerat at rerum.
Porro est vitae ut ut dolor quod harum. Quos quaerat sequi consequatur asperiores adipisci rerum. Qui dolores atque saepe dolor unde voluptates ut. Non nesciunt optio temporibus deserunt quae autem est nemo.
Excepturi ut et porro dolor assumenda eos fugit amet. Voluptatem et rerum consequuntur inventore non numquam velit. Est nulla aperiam nihil impedit eveniet. Qui eaque aut delectus dolor molestiae occaecati velit.
Beatae non ut maiores nesciunt omnis perspiciatis. Eos est voluptatum nostrum repellat pariatur quibusdam. Autem repudiandae qui iste accusamus veniam adipisci. Qui eos natus nostrum porro.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...