Hf 2024 SA? (repost for traction)

Rising junior at stern/Ross w 3.85 + not great internships. Been grinding for ducking forever tryna get goood stuff for fresh soph summer but a lot of ppl said when I become a junior people will be more serious about actually interviewing me. I alr interviewed p72 and Bridgewater(got pretty p72) but rejected at both. Was thinking abt reaching out to NYC SM/MM really any hedge funds that mite take an undergrad for next summer. Anyone know of firms that do so, would really really appreciate any help as I'm really tryna grind  and make something of myself in this industry. Thanks!!!

1 Comments
 

Consectetur sint doloremque laboriosam at ex ratione et nihil. Soluta perspiciatis iste in.

Aliquam voluptas architecto sed vitae. Ut eos est unde deleniti laboriosam vel eveniet. Voluptatem tempora soluta sapiente aut animi.

Repudiandae assumenda inventore similique voluptas delectus et ut. Tenetur placeat rerum magni necessitatibus saepe. Ea ut aut modi voluptates rerum a ullam.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Point72 99.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 98.0%
  • AQR Capital Management 97.0%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.0%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.0%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Magnetar Capital 99.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 98.0%
  • Blackstone Group 97.0%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.0%
  • Two Sigma Investments 94.9%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • AQR Capital Management 99.0%
  • Point72 98.0%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.1%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.1%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.1%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Hedge Fund

  • Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (27) $464
  • Director/MD (11) $372
  • NA (9) $320
  • Engineer/Quant (83) $287
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (26) $284
  • Manager (4) $282
  • 2nd Year Associate (32) $253
  • 1st Year Associate (76) $193
  • Analysts (235) $177
  • Intern/Summer Associate (29) $145
  • Junior Trader (5) $102
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (276) $95
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”