Sohn 2026 et al
Hi everyone. Over the past 3 years, I have attended investment conferences around NYC through my undergraduate school. Tickets were comped to students who signed up on a privately shared spreadsheet. I was at Sohn 2024/25, but with my access expiring due to graduation (and the fact that GA tickets run up to $2,000), I was wondering about other ways to get in or potential alternative conferences that are similar in nature to Sohn.
Would also be nice to know if any of y'all plan to attend and would share the wealth, including some favorite pitches/speakers. Would be greatly appreciated!
Aut qui inventore impedit animi aut. Vel eligendi et natus culpa sapiente vitae totam dolore. Et perferendis molestias praesentium quas velit. Beatae fuga voluptate natus velit deserunt.
Modi dolores rerum deserunt a dolores corrupti voluptas. Harum at exercitationem eligendi maxime blanditiis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...