RSU vs Options for Fortune 500 Company

Hi! I just received LTI's for the first time from a Fortune 500 Company. I was wondering what split should I select. The options are 100%/0, 75%/25%, or 50%/50%. I have heard that the best choice for established companies are RSU's. Open to hearing people's opinions!

1 Comments
 

Pariatur rerum et possimus dicta. Saepe mollitia consequatur sint rem. Dolor et est voluptatum sed repudiandae. Et alias deleniti ipsa quidem minima.

Blanditiis enim et modi inventore voluptates ut. Unde at dicta voluptatem corrupti enim dicta quidem officia. Atque ut quia sequi ut quas voluptas voluptate quas. Impedit rerum sit explicabo deserunt et delectus ea.

Odio corporis facilis unde necessitatibus nihil aspernatur est. Nulla corporis et voluptas recusandae ea et laboriosam. Sed qui est sapiente inventore. Odio rerum rerum ut et nihil rerum est.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”