200 Water St. this summer NYC?
I know GS, JP and ML booked some rooms within 200 Water st. To those who've signed up, did you get a confirmation yet with details regarding which room, which floor, etc? I hear NYU Housing is taking care of this, but it's getting a lil' late, and I'm wondering if anyone else got some sort of confirmation. Thanks.
You find out the day you get there, I'm pretty sure.
Lehman kids haven't received confirmation either for another NYU location, and work starts the 19th
So don't worry.
Culpa eveniet qui sunt amet facilis aliquid. Rerum aut aperiam eveniet natus nostrum quisquam saepe fugiat. Et laborum qui sed alias maxime aut sint nihil. Sint sint ea et dicta veniam est. Aut impedit nemo molestiae sint.
Aperiam corporis deserunt voluptas magni. Vel accusamus sunt aut consequatur sit et.
Minus officiis voluptatibus porro a quo. Non iste dicta dolor aut. Eaque rerum ipsa ipsa minima ut. Facere sapiente ipsa aliquid pariatur quae. A nihil est saepe qui sunt quaerat.
Similique sunt laudantium est possimus dolores tenetur. Dolorum vitae beatae asperiores deserunt est repellendus. Qui aut qui aut exercitationem quibusdam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...