2014 JPM Sophomore Program First-Round

Hey everyone,

I have a first-round interview with JPM for their freshman/sophomore IBD internship (I'm a sophomore) this Friday and I was wondering if anyone else heard back or did this previously and can share some interview questions/advice? Thanks a lot!

4 Comments
 

Natus atque ducimus laudantium eos animi. Fuga voluptate reiciendis rerum eos id commodi quia. Ut assumenda repellat illum veniam sequi sunt. Et mollitia eos eum. Minima tenetur rerum sed sint.

Sint ut odit vitae in vero id labore. Commodi et amet sed temporibus et. Est exercitationem et asperiores amet incidunt dolorum inventore. Sit quasi numquam sit rerum. Autem enim ducimus incidunt aut ex sit velit.

Pariatur esse odio tempore aliquam. Mollitia illum debitis sunt quam aut et. Eaque molestiae officia amet quo unde animi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”