2020 SA Applying from Overseas
Hi, I am currently in the process of applying to SA positions in the UK and HK for 2020. I am currently in my home country before I start my masters in late August and was wondering if I should apply now with my contact details based on my home country or apply later on with my contact details changed to the one in the UK. I am contemplating between the two for the following reasons:
1) Apply now with current details - Would allow me to apply early but would have to update HR with updated CV and application with new contact details, which may be a hassle for banks and analysts in terms of communicating information
2) Apply later with updated contact details - Would have to make my application in late August (possibly too late)
Any tips?
Rem veritatis et aperiam delectus autem. Sunt enim neque et quis et recusandae suscipit. Corporis voluptatem unde quos eum aut esse enim. Debitis repellendus sunt expedita et. Dolores reiciendis ut est at. Qui officiis labore velit facilis laborum. Dolorum in facere quo ipsam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...