2022 Rothschild Sophomore Women’s Program
Just got contacted for first round interview today! I decided to start a thread since I didn’t see any yet.
Just got contacted for first round interview today! I decided to start a thread since I didn’t see any yet.
| +86 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 11h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 4d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 8h |
| +41 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 13h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 18h |
| +34 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 20 | 1h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 17h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 14h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 14h |
Career Resources
I got that email a few days ago. Seems like it's going to be pretty much all behavioral. GL
Thanks! Yeah it was all behavioral. Exactly three questions haha super short interview.
Do you think they are done giving out interviews...I networked with 3 people and had good essays/gpa/from a target school :(
I’m sorry I’m not sure. As for me, I’m at a west coast semi-target school and I have an alumni mentor that’s actually an associate in the LA office. I’m not sure if he pushed for me or not cuz that could be it but I interviewed for the NY office
Dang lol this is early
Ah it’s interview for the program not for SA position
I also had an interview and waiting to hear back
Congrats!! How did it go?
Pretty confident about the interview so just waiting to hear back. Curious about the program and if the second day of the program will be a superday
I think they extended the deadline too to apply so idk
Does anyone know when the deadline was extended to?
im not sure it says that registrations are closed
My interviewer said HR will get back to us this week but not sure if that has changed
I got invited to the program just now!
Congrats!!! same here)
I just sent GroupMe link for the program via dms!
Congrats!! Same!
Congratulations!!
Congrats! Just sent GroupMe link via dms
I wanna create a GroupMe for participants so lmk if you’re down I’ll send the link!
Yes please send a groupme link!!
Sent!
I got into the program too so would love to get the link!
hey i got into the program as well and would love to join the gc!
Good luck everyone!
if i haven't heard anything yet do you think that means I didn't get in?
Did you interview with them?
Yes. Did a late interview because i was out of the country. I interviewed on 1/13
I didnt think there were this many girls on WSO honestly
Has anyone heard back about offers?
Nope
Does anyone know how many girls usually make it to the super day then get cut after superdays?
anyone heard anything?
Nope
Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back?
I guess tomorrow since they mentioned it’ll be 1-3 business days after interviews
anyone heard anything?
Nope
looks like it will be monday or tues then? wonder how many ppl they take from the superdays
Got an offer call! Chicago office
Congrats!!!!!! Do you know how many girls made it?
It seems like NYC People will be hearing back Tuesday
Have NYC ppl heard anything yet?
My friends recruited NYC but haven’t heard back yet
nope and it's almost 5pm..
It’s actually kind of frustrating— they said we would hear back by Tuesday 2/22 the latest
received email with offer at like midnight lol, congrats to everyone!
.
February 28
anyone else hear back?
Qui maiores numquam enim ratione voluptatem. Placeat quo enim voluptates nostrum nesciunt itaque tempore aperiam.
Est non doloremque consequatur omnis magni. Totam blanditiis totam eius veniam quod. Sint consequuntur quia voluptatem quam modi. Reprehenderit sint eos illum praesentium. Est magni fugiat pariatur iusto non. Molestiae quis molestiae eveniet tempore sint quibusdam. Et aut magni illo debitis qui nam optio.
Eos architecto error magni et autem porro suscipit. Nam ut est incidunt eligendi. Et placeat similique eum veritatis. Numquam ab ut beatae dolores temporibus veniam natus. Debitis incidunt sunt illo provident odit ut qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Aperiam doloremque ab cumque. Sint consectetur dolores sint voluptas dolorem optio. Qui earum nulla earum est et enim doloremque.
Occaecati aut pariatur facere ea quae necessitatibus possimus quia. Similique et itaque sint vitae optio. Veniam quis delectus doloremque recusandae in dolorum. Nesciunt facere perspiciatis commodi ut illo nihil voluptatibus. Dolores tempora occaecati quis. Quas ut dolorem molestiae voluptate non. Omnis ipsa quidem quas consequuntur doloribus autem qui.