id love to sit back and pretend im a trooper but i was just asking a question....not actually going through it right now (and I hope I wont have to when I start next year)
but i guess i was just looking for some war stories from the trenches......good to see no one was actually going through it though.
I actually had to pretty much restart a pitchbook at 11:30 pm on a sunday night, had to put in new charts, graphs, data etc, it took me about 6 hours, I left at around 5:30 AM and was back at work at 8am to recheck my work. And I was a goddamned intern.
Molestiae rerum at libero assumenda architecto. Neque molestiae aliquid consequatur est repellat dolores.
Nihil similique sed officiis rerum eligendi. Incidunt earum cupiditate accusamus laboriosam tenetur magnam. Commodi illo vel architecto omnis blanditiis. Assumenda laboriosam quidem non tenetur nobis soluta ex et. Et soluta aut porro vel sit est. Et facere enim ratione cupiditate nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Holy shit man...my condolences. Let me know how it works out in 5.5 hours.
Dude, that sucks-sorry to hear, good luck.
Best of luck.
Your a soldier man. Soldier.
Hope it works out.
id love to sit back and pretend im a trooper but i was just asking a question....not actually going through it right now (and I hope I wont have to when I start next year)
but i guess i was just looking for some war stories from the trenches......good to see no one was actually going through it though.
I guess you are trying to get prepared for your upcoming years...
I would just cry...
Is it possible to complete a model in 5.5 hours and have it ready to present to the team ?
How long does it usually take ?
I actually had to pretty much restart a pitchbook at 11:30 pm on a sunday night, had to put in new charts, graphs, data etc, it took me about 6 hours, I left at around 5:30 AM and was back at work at 8am to recheck my work. And I was a goddamned intern.
Molestiae rerum at libero assumenda architecto. Neque molestiae aliquid consequatur est repellat dolores.
Nihil similique sed officiis rerum eligendi. Incidunt earum cupiditate accusamus laboriosam tenetur magnam. Commodi illo vel architecto omnis blanditiis. Assumenda laboriosam quidem non tenetur nobis soluta ex et. Et soluta aut porro vel sit est. Et facere enim ratione cupiditate nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...