Barclays LA SA 2022 Superday
Hey everyone, has anybody heard back from the Barclays LA superday on the 14th with their sponsors group?
Hey everyone, has anybody heard back from the Barclays LA superday on the 14th with their sponsors group?
Career Resources
Personally havent heard back, anyone heard anything on when they will release decisions?
Have not heard back either. Was under the impression they were going to give offers today.
Same here, getting a little late though.
Feels bad man
How did you even apply? Don't see anything on the site
They sent around a link to everyone who networked. It was only open for like two days, unfortunately.
people who networked specifically with the LA office? I networked heavily with the NY and didn't receive shit lmao
https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/12/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en_GB
I gotchu
I appreciate it. Do you know how long this link is open for?
anyone heard back from superday yet?
Still waiting on my end.
Damn, from the LA office, right?
Did anyone know if the online assessment really mattered? I ran out of the time for cognitive test. Did you have to do well to receive superday invitation?
Actually, no assessment for the LA office. SDs were solely handed out though networking. I get the sense most regional offices are the same.
Et voluptatem id rerum. At pariatur sint aut laboriosam doloribus eum. Maxime ut sed consequatur veniam quas sint et. Enim est officiis dolorem incidunt quia.
Tenetur hic quas et fugit esse. Id quis officia et et perspiciatis neque autem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...