Cantor Fitzgerald SA 2027
Seems like there isn't a thread for CF SA 2027 process, so I'm starting one. Did anyone receive an offer yet? I know SDs are being conducted right now.
Seems like there isn't a thread for CF SA 2027 process, so I'm starting one. Did anyone receive an offer yet? I know SDs are being conducted right now.
| +149 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 66 | 56m |
| +141 | Just One More Year | 11 | 2d |
| +116 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 16 | 8h |
| +79 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 25 | 6h |
| +75 | Paradise Is Paradise | 5 | 1d |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 2d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 3d |
| +31 | Will they pay Directors $1mm+? | 14 | 3d |
| +28 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 15 | 2h |
| +26 | Best Groups at UBS NY | 10 | 1d |
Career Resources
Bump
bump
Email jeevacation for auto spd
Did anyone get an interview yet? If so, when?
Done my SD last week
Did an interview last week with 2 back to back associates but dont know if it was a SD. Was yours a similar format?
Which office?
Did you ever hear back?
Anyone get past first round for SF?
Also waiting to hear back
when was your first round?
What did everyones first round look like? I had B2B with associates + analyst, curious if this was the same for anyone
When did you have rd1 and is this for nyc? Are rd1’s still being sent out?
dont know if it was a rd1 or super day, and yes ny
B2b for first round? I had my b2b last week and thought it was a SD since I had 2 more rounds before that
probably would be better off working in corporate banking than this place
Why?
Bump
had spd on feb 19 and 1r on feb 1 offers should be out alr
Totam officia aut et aperiam quos quibusdam nisi. Consequatur modi ex sapiente nam perferendis eius sapiente. Magnam non enim maiores quia molestiae numquam in. Fugiat iste vero autem voluptatibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...