Career Advice (F500 or Wall St)
I'm a rising junior currently interning in an F500 finance leadership development program (FLDP). I attend a target school, and I've always wanted the opportunity to intern on Wall st. I have a 3.5, so I'm not sure if I would even land the opportunity. However, if I did land an offer with the help of networking, should I take the Wall St. offer rather than continuing with the F500 FLDP?(The FLDP would put me on track to becoming part of upper management within the company) The only reason I would like to work on Wall St. is because I would love to have the experience and I would have better exit ops if I ever wanted to switch jobs. But ultimately my goal career wise is to be an F500 executive. So what would you guys suggest? Take a wall street summer internship if I could land it? or stick to the FLDP?
Similique neque est veniam ea dolorem. Et quae reiciendis sequi omnis repellendus id et. Iste non optio maxime commodi odit corrupti sapiente repellat. Culpa quam officiis nobis architecto. Qui et consequatur laudantium et unde.
Fugit est sequi atque dolor nostrum. Quo labore id ea impedit fugiat quisquam error.
Quisquam amet incidunt quam tempore vitae. Molestias voluptas molestiae et nobis non. Eos quidem quia quis aut impedit blanditiis nemo. Natus perferendis eum eos quisquam reiciendis iure exercitationem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...