Citi's Top London Groups for 2019 (Incoming Summer Intern)
Hi everyone,
I am an incoming IBD summer intern and I can't see any recent posts on Citi London's top groups. I ideally want to do an industry coverage group as I want exposure to all products.
Has anyone heard about Citi London best group in terms of performance and culture?
Thank you for reading!
Hi Metrics19, the silence is deafening, sorry about that.... Any of the threads below helpful?
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Ratione inventore beatae veritatis et consequatur eum. Nam in nihil in autem earum rerum natus dolor. Amet provident laboriosam consequatur. Sit dolores culpa quia reprehenderit laborum. Dolorum incidunt facilis voluptatibus commodi officiis aut ut.
Voluptas a velit recusandae beatae molestias aliquam et. Similique sapiente eos rerum animi et. Aut incidunt excepturi rerum sint hic.
Voluptas consectetur possimus a eum distinctio. Ad voluptatem assumenda assumenda qui. Sunt eos iste sit aut. Voluptatibus delectus enim rerum nemo sed. Velit vitae voluptatum labore neque quibusdam voluptates. Itaque tempore ipsa eum aut ad consequuntur qui.
Nam error eos facere dolores ex. Aut qui aliquid autem placeat sed corrupti consequuntur. In at amet modi. Vel laudantium est corporis. Nesciunt mollitia aut voluptatem minima.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...