1289 Comments
 

Honestly, I applied to 4 locations so I got 4 emails for the assessment. So I choose Houston the least desirable location for me and give it a practice go. In brief, I don't think it went amazing because I thought I would have 3 other assessments to really try on LMAO. Other than that, it's like an email game where you prioritize responses. Identifying sequences (2, 4, blank, 8) multiple choice. One other SAT like style of questioning that I forget, and then a bunch of qualitative questions.

 

applied a few weeks ago, haven’t heard back yet. traget. global markets. anyone has any idea why?

 

How soon after submitting applications do you expect to receive assessment? for Global Markets

 

Does anyone know if pressing the view/edit submission button for the internship (under My Submissions in my CS careers account) will affect the submission? I want to add an updated resume, but I don't want to have to resubmit the application because applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (I don't want to "lose my spot in line" in a sense). Is this even an accurate way of thinking?

 

Can you send the link? Still not coming up for me on the website or job search. Theres a draft application which I weirdly cant open in my job page but I dont want to withdraw it until I can find the new one. anyone else having this problem?

 

haven't heard back heard it could take a while bc it was virtual but I'm IB NYC

 

does anyone know the weight behind the assessments? wasnt really ready and probs didnt do too hot... would u think its a make or break?

 

Yo do you know what the cutoffs are for these tests? I'm confused about how to approach them because the Aon site says points are deducted for incorrect answers. However, they don't have say how much the guessing penalty is. Are they trolling about that? Do you just need to get a certain raw score to pass and there's no guessing penalty? It's annoying it never tells you any of this before taking the test. My approach would vary depending on how they score it

 

Why is it that domestic (united states) opportunities don't show up on their application portal, but the link you sent works for NY? (also if there's Chicago app you could send would be greatly appreciated)

 

Waiting to hear back on a few resume things before applying, have first-rounds gone out yet? Was told by analysts that the timeline was late June/early July, but I don't wanna risk it.

 

Can confirm with certainty that no non-diversity first rounds have gone out. Expect first rounds to start in late June with superdays starting mid-July. All of this is in waves so you could still technically have a superday late in August

 

Total class size for SF is like 7 people but it’s kind of a non-factor. The issue is unless you go to specific schools you’re basically recruiting for a minority of spots. Every year they hire 2 people from Berkeley, 2 from Ivey, and 2 more split between Wharton and UCLA, so if you’re not from one of those 4 schools you’re really only competing for one or two leftover spots.

I remember recruiting there and it was brutal to even find an in for networking because you’re essentially relegated to only speaking with the one or two analysts not from those schools, because there’s no way someone from Wharton is going to push your resume over the candidates from their school who they know will get a spot.

 

Go to a semi-target that CS has lots of Coops at (none in IB though). Strong resume w high gpa, internships at WF, GS, and now boutique valuation shop, but have done almost no networking at CS so far. Any thoughts on if I should just apply now or if I should try to do a few networking calls next week before applying? Interested in NYC office.

 

first round interviews will be sent out on 15th June. informational calls are informal calls used to generally have a conversation where you can better understand the candidate and also learn more about the company. based on the informational calls, they’ll send out first round interviews. if you haven’t received informational calls then it’s unlikely that you’ll get a first round.

 

Maybe things have changed since I recruited at CS... but to my knowledge “informational calls” happen when students reach out to alumni at CS (or any other bank). The bank does not set these up themselves. Again, maybe things have changed but I got an offer from CS and got a first round after talking to 2 alumni

 

Should I be worried if I didn’t? I go to a top target and have talked to a couple people there but haven’t received anything on informational calls

 

I understand that the deadline for IBD is Sept 1st. Does anyone know if decisions are rolling? Earliest I'd be able to get an app in is July 1st and worried about being at a disadvantage

 

Nihil non nihil omnis ad vitae voluptatibus harum. Ipsa sit est dolorem non eos natus.

 

Repudiandae sint in error unde ad reiciendis. Tempora tempora facere dolor neque. Ipsum qui aliquid ipsam est distinctio consectetur. Omnis est molestias et ut.

Accusamus nisi voluptas maiores laboriosam tempora quasi quos. Ut illum fugiat adipisci tempora libero. Reiciendis consequatur et quisquam reiciendis.

Et perferendis nulla magni ducimus qui sed. Placeat voluptates molestias recusandae ut. Deleniti saepe quod ea explicabo cupiditate excepturi harum alias. Rerum occaecati placeat aut id earum provident. Omnis corporis dolor eos sint.

Ducimus et est vitae ducimus magnam architecto autem. Nisi necessitatibus sint pariatur sed quis accusamus perferendis. Id nam error commodi adipisci. Aut qui autem omnis laudantium excepturi et.

 

Minus velit velit vel ea placeat. Numquam qui ipsum quae quia ratione ut facere. Suscipit et error voluptas dicta officia.

Omnis pariatur dolores id dignissimos provident dicta. Et eveniet corporis quasi voluptate. Dolor autem vitae minima exercitationem ut. Ad autem quasi sit perspiciatis veniam. Amet laborum in in quo at. Nostrum ea officiis facilis quo nam.

Explicabo tenetur quaerat a necessitatibus accusantium quidem. Excepturi delectus ipsa magnam fuga id. Ut ullam delectus laborum soluta distinctio exercitationem.

Ex eos id voluptates rerum. Ut illum eum corrupti vel. Distinctio esse enim explicabo dolore distinctio vel. Eaque est sed magnam dolores. Porro occaecati voluptate facilis aliquam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”