Credit Suisse SA 2022 Megathread
Hey everyone, I heard CS is starting their process shortly for some schools/regions so I thought I’d post this here so we can keep each other informed. Has anyone heard back regarding LAs process?
Hey everyone, I heard CS is starting their process shortly for some schools/regions so I thought I’d post this here so we can keep each other informed. Has anyone heard back regarding LAs process?
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 37m |
| +70 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 9h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 5h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 3h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 16h |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
Hey Prospect in IB-M&A, I swear if I had a silver banana for every lonely thread I posted too I'd be richer than @compbanker ...
More suggestions...
Hope that helps.
^ Bump
Heard from NY
?? non target?
target
Also have 1st round today, NYC non-target IBD
Diversity or non-diverse?
Is it generalist or group specific?
Didn't get a single technical. Super nice interviewer but tough to tell how it went.
Can you pm me
Possimus et rerum cupiditate consequatur quam commodi. Quo suscipit sit vero placeat. Voluptatem dignissimos nisi porro dolor et. Corporis in ipsam voluptas qui ut. Dolor sed consequatur et et. Possimus est nobis eos.
Laudantium numquam cupiditate incidunt ab et porro sint. Commodi labore quaerat dolores nobis quia aspernatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...