OCR kicks off next week at my school so you’re still on schedule for non div. I would recommend taking mms seriously as a backup though - had some 3.95gpa friends go bb or bust and got nothing, then when they turned around to mms they were already full too.
On campus recruiting, and they were non div. One of them didn’t have experience and idk what happened with other person.
I will note that lot of people gunning for bbs and ebs sometimes feel like they can just walk into a mm as a backup but there are a plethora of students who are actually prioritizing mms and usually fill those spots up first.
Don’t say it’s over before it’s started. I think those bbs and ebs you mentioned have just filled their diversity quotas so regular spots are about to open up. I was only saying to just take any backup mms seriously which will hedge your bets, best of luck.
Iusto sed corrupti possimus rerum facilis. Reprehenderit numquam earum quisquam et eveniet voluptatum voluptatem autem. Atque eos nostrum dolores voluptatum eos. Ab aperiam accusamus vel. Est neque id qui. Eum deserunt autem alias adipisci ipsa repellendus similique.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
OCR kicks off next week at my school so you’re still on schedule for non div. I would recommend taking mms seriously as a backup though - had some 3.95gpa friends go bb or bust and got nothing, then when they turned around to mms they were already full too.
Deleted
On campus recruiting, and they were non div. One of them didn’t have experience and idk what happened with other person.
I will note that lot of people gunning for bbs and ebs sometimes feel like they can just walk into a mm as a backup but there are a plethora of students who are actually prioritizing mms and usually fill those spots up first.
Deleted
Don’t say it’s over before it’s started. I think those bbs and ebs you mentioned have just filled their diversity quotas so regular spots are about to open up. I was only saying to just take any backup mms seriously which will hedge your bets, best of luck.
Deleted
Iusto sed corrupti possimus rerum facilis. Reprehenderit numquam earum quisquam et eveniet voluptatum voluptatem autem. Atque eos nostrum dolores voluptatum eos. Ab aperiam accusamus vel. Est neque id qui. Eum deserunt autem alias adipisci ipsa repellendus similique.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...