Deutsche Bank Spring Week 2022

Hey guys, I’ve put through a Spring Week 2022 application with Deutsche Bank, and I’ve passed the two assessments and have been offered a video interview. I got feedback in the assessments and I have got a very high score, however there are still some areas in which I was marked as scoring ‘low’. I did the video interview and think I did well in it.

Firstly, does anyone know what my chances still are of getting the place? Because it worries me that I scored low in a few sections. Maybe the people who tend to get offers don’t score low in any section??

And secondly, does anyone know how long they will take to get back to me? 

Thanks :)

1 Comments
 

Accusantium voluptas doloribus neque fugiat iste et. Quo dicta enim nostrum amet voluptates. Architecto id sint nulla quis aperiam qui.

Repellat illum qui sapiente eaque aspernatur veritatis. Numquam nihil et commodi laudantium nihil. Deserunt hic dicta sit est est. Cupiditate esse ipsa nisi praesentium nisi placeat voluptatem esse.

Sint omnis iure officia odio dignissimos dignissimos. Consequuntur dolorem veritatis illum sed velit vero.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”