Did UBS actually raised A1 salary to 110k?
Can anyone confirm this? I know there is another post about this but I haven't seen anything on the news or in Litquidity
Can anyone confirm this? I know there is another post about this but I haven't seen anything on the news or in Litquidity
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 4h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 2h |
| +40 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 6h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 3h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 8h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 8h |
Career Resources
Wait, UBS didn't go bust yet?
Facere dolores est minima dolorem perferendis vel architecto. Hic dolores sed dolores ut aut qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...