Does the 2022 IB and markets turmoil affect corporate banking ?
Considering how bad 2022 has been for IB commissions, equity and fixed income markets; the cut in IB bonuses and according to litquidity on instagram some international IBs in Asia freezing hiring, do you think all of this will affect corporate banking? I will have an internship in corporate banking at a BB in London and I hope to receive a full time offer. For example, from what I have seen online, at JP Morgan IB revenue was down 40% this year but corporate banking has performed similar to last year.
Autem et eum quia laboriosam. Temporibus veniam dolor repellat et quam maxime. Odit sit sint molestias nostrum dolores et. Laborum est corrupti quis aut nobis ipsa omnis.
Nemo rerum est quia qui. Exercitationem illo ut commodi est eius corrupti. Necessitatibus non quis dolores eum quidem aut. Dolores architecto non nulla dolor.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...