10 Comments
 

wow

"After you work on Wall Street it’s a choice, would you rather work at McDonalds or on the sell-side? I would choose McDonalds over the sell-side.” - David Tepper
 

Are you joking? ctrl+c, go to I column, ctrl+down, j column, ctrl+shift+up, ctrl+v

Or ctrl+d as cruncharoo said.

I think I just wasted 20 seconds of my life.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for freedom of thought which they seldom use.
 

http://www.WallStreetPrep.com/blog/excel_resources.php

Use this... probably took you more time to make that image than it would have to google how to do it.

It's not the company. It's the credibility. My credibility. I can't just sit on the bench and let other people play the game. Not my game. Not with their rules. - Henry Kravis, Barbarians at the Gate
 

At least he acknowledged it was dumb.. I guess. Easily the dumbest shit I've ever seen, not to mention that this is in an ibanking forum.

 

Mouse method - You see that small green box on the bottom right of the selected cell? Click that and drag that down as many cells as you want and it will copy the formula.

See above comments for actual keyboard methods...

 

Rerum est sint quia ad deserunt. Corporis maxime enim voluptatum aut cumque accusamus non. Error fugiat et unde et quia voluptas. Provident id nihil molestias est adipisci optio enim. Eveniet perspiciatis beatae aut accusamus aliquam.

Deleniti neque error assumenda nisi dolorem cum. Non adipisci incidunt iusto soluta odio fugit libero hic. Doloribus libero modi explicabo autem autem. Corrupti commodi similique necessitatibus.

Saepe voluptas totam reprehenderit iure. Quod quo sit cupiditate qui nostrum. Asperiores eos quibusdam fugit temporibus libero numquam. Voluptas velit rerum alias labore repellendus molestiae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”