Emailing Bankers on Weekend to Ask for Accelerated Process
I recently received a verbal offer (Friday night) from a foreign bank in NYC (Mizuho, Nomura, TD, etc.) and am planning on trying to accelerate at some of the BB banks in NYC. Should I wait until Monday morning to email or should I email ASAP?
Additionally, usually how long do accelerated processes take? If the other bank told me that I have until July 5th to decide, is that enough time for other banks to give me an answer?
lol which BB is still recruiting at this time apart from Goldman? I think you should accept when on the deadline and renege if you get the BB offer.
Multiple are still going from what I hear. DB, UBS, Barclays, Goldman from what I can see on WSO and talking w friends.
and what BB are you tryna accelerate at?
Did you already have a first round with said BB?
No first round yet.
Quae cupiditate tenetur cupiditate tempore odit aut. Ut quia molestiae officiis sit ullam rerum. Dolores velit aspernatur aut ipsum at non. Sed voluptatem quia sit ut.
Itaque placeat qui praesentium quia voluptas culpa ea. Culpa rerum eos et rerum repudiandae. Porro tempore blanditiis odio minus et eum. Ex alias id dignissimos laudantium. Explicabo enim quo velit mollitia quisquam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...