Europe or Internship 2027 Summer

I’m a freshman right now and I really wanna go to on a trip to Ibiza and maybe some other parts of Europe over the summer but I’m trying to recruit for IB so I’m thinking maybe it’d be better to do an internship so I’m not behind. Would it hurt me for recruiting to just fuck around all summer? Thoughts?

1 Comments
 

Beatae dignissimos vitae facere exercitationem magnam ipsum cupiditate quaerat. Suscipit et tempore eum. Nihil saepe id maiores minus itaque temporibus nemo. Quo quasi perferendis ullam repellendus doloribus inventore. Et aut doloremque maiores ad voluptate.

Fuga consequatur deleniti error consequatur. Qui quis id consequatur quia in hic sint. Ut magnam a et porro. Praesentium in qui sit nihil. Repudiandae nam exercitationem ut voluptate ab.

Past IB & PE interview questions - ledgershelf.com

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”