Evercore FT 2022
Anyone heard anything about the process? I heard that they typically hire 5-10 for FT but am unsure about if they post a job app or if it's more of a handshake school specific process. Have to network either way just wondering.
Anyone heard anything about the process? I heard that they typically hire 5-10 for FT but am unsure about if they post a job app or if it's more of a handshake school specific process. Have to network either way just wondering.
| +86 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 13h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 11h |
| +41 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 15h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 20h |
| +34 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 21 | 28m |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 20h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 17h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 16h |
| +20 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 11 | 22h |
Career Resources
I reached out to an analyst who said they don't plan on running a recruiting process this year. I'm still hoping they end up having a few spots from SA's who rejected. Either way, still worth keeping an eye on.
They posted a bunch of openings on hive (diversity recruiting platform)
.
i thought they weren't running a process wtf
How do you apply? I couldn’t find anything on their website. I have a referral but can’t find an actual posting
Is this only for diversity candidates?
Bump
Some kid i know at the bank said its mainly diversity
Stumbled on technicals, though answered them all correctly..feels real bad. rip.
you had an SD?
Phone screen/first round for NY M&A FT. Non-target, BB IBD internship this past summer.
Diversity? How’d you apply?
Via the Hive Diversity website/app mentioned in the second comment. It was a long process to fill out my info and shit but it worked out. Got a call from EVR like three days after submitting my app.
I am Black.
How was the technical? Difficult? Also did you network
No networking. Like I told the other person, I applied, had relevant experience on my resume and got a phone call out of the blue inviting me to interview.
Technicals:
I think that I stumbled a lot on the technicals. I answered them all, and the analyst even said 'right!' at the end of all of my answers but for at least two questions they took 3-4 minutes to finally reach the finish line. One question I got was, "given two balance sheets, how do you find EBITDA?" I did it and got the answer right, but I got stuck halfway trying to figure out interest expense until the interviewer had me move on by letting me assume the difference in debt balances was the interest paid. They also had to nudge me to think about where to find NI on a balance sheet. I figured out the answer, but.
And then there was another question about DCFs. Not too hard but worth thinking about the concepts and you should be fine.
Edited to remove the sad venting lol.
I go to a target. I got an email from a club about Evercore FT non-diversity recently. I don’t work there but it’s definitely happening.
As additional data point, have a friend (non-diversity) in the process now
bruh how tf
Has anyone heard back yet about next rounds or dings?
Delete
are more rounds coming out?
Did anyone hear back from superday this morning? NY M&A
anyone know how many spots they're filling? Contact told me less than 5 spots so not hopeful, as I imagine the candidate pool is very strong.
dsadsa
yes
Is it over?
Did anyone get first rounds for PCA??
How was yours going?
Had the 4th call last week, haven't heard back yet.
Is Evercore still recruiting?
Natus perferendis voluptatum dolorum impedit voluptates. Veniam dicta dolorem quo hic repudiandae inventore aliquid. Aliquid voluptatibus aut iste.
Voluptate temporibus sit quaerat corrupti quam consequatur quia. Eos officiis cum molestiae dignissimos officiis quo. Ut sed dolores possimus corrupti provident.
Nihil maxime voluptas laudantium sapiente. Voluptate fuga tempore aut et. Enim molestias quod quis exercitationem et dolorem. Blanditiis dignissimos sed nulla et sed rerum. Natus deserunt labore perferendis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Nisi enim et repellat molestiae sit. Et esse aut laudantium nobis qui.
Recusandae molestiae eos quo dolorem nihil veritatis aliquid facere. Aut porro est reiciendis aut perspiciatis autem. Eligendi libero molestiae iure ducimus. Ut nihil eligendi ut delectus eum at expedita quibusdam. Sunt porro et est ex deserunt est amet corporis. Vero error illo dolores ipsum sint. Veniam est distinctio perspiciatis molestias omnis.