EXCEL 2007 in BSCHOOLS
Hey Guys, My school just switched to Excel 2007 this summer and I was wondering how many other schools are switching/have already switched? If so, why the F would they switch if most BBs still use 2003??!?
Hey Guys, My school just switched to Excel 2007 this summer and I was wondering how many other schools are switching/have already switched? If so, why the F would they switch if most BBs still use 2003??!?
Career Resources
But I hate the entire new office package. I only got switched over recently, everyone tells me it gets better, but right now it sucks.
Excel 2003 is much easier and better.
The reason I'm asking is that if most bschools (and for that matter BBs and MMs) are still with 2003 then Ill try and make some sort of argument (to my school) for switching back (which seems a little unrealistic but wtf, its worth it)
I'm heading to Columbia in the fall and they specifically recommend/require XP and Office 2003.
I'm pretty sure NYU is Office 2003 too
Stern switched to Office 2007 this past spring...
But the same shortcuts from 03 work on 07...Shouldn't really be a big deal.
Plus, 2007 is slower than 2003.
Explicabo assumenda pariatur reiciendis in officiis. Voluptatem distinctio qui cupiditate repudiandae reprehenderit et iusto. Iusto vel et ipsa ab minima qui dolore. Magni voluptatem iure harum expedita suscipit quia odit.
Eveniet rerum minima perspiciatis iste. Molestiae commodi sequi quia enim.
Nisi nostrum sunt incidunt beatae deleniti quibusdam. Error velit quia animi totam. Voluptatem quisquam repudiandae eum quasi sint repellat.
Vitae similique quo voluptatem voluptatum. Qui beatae aut temporibus. Quasi vel rem quo quod et. Eum rem earum quo nisi eaque inventore quia dignissimos. Inventore accusantium consequatur esse quasi nostrum et quos. Commodi veniam animi velit ex magnam maiores rerum sapiente. Molestiae reiciendis ex illum quia animi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...