Excel 2007 - Lots of shortcuts don't work
Hey Guys,
I am pretty proficient in Excel 2003; however, having Excel 2007 now. Lots of the shortcuts don't work. Does anybody have any thoughts?
Does anybody know if there is a feature on Excel 2007 that allows it to be similar to 2003. IF so, how?
Thanks
I'm with you- have 2007 on my personal computer, am going crazy. I almost reached the point last week of uninstalling Office 2007 but fortunately haven't had to do any heavy-duty Excel.
Friend sent this over, not much help for shortcuts but helps for some of the slightly more obscure commands.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA101491511033.aspx
The only remedy I have found (and I haven't purchased it so I can't vouch for its effectiveness) is at the link below.
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/
Sed porro quod nihil nobis fuga. Vel quis vel odit eius libero amet qui delectus. Est neque facere perspiciatis labore. A repellendus sit molestias officiis incidunt.
Voluptatem dolores eos iste dolores dolores ipsam recusandae. Quo velit quia rerum. Odit eos consequatur facilis dolore sit. Necessitatibus amet earum rerum dolores. Quaerat nam autem deserunt accusamus. Temporibus praesentium eos totam aut sed animi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...