Excel 2010 Help!- My cells don't update

I have my excel model on manual and have been hitting F9 repeatedly but still my cells don't update. A short term fix I discovered is to select all my cells in the worksheet and replace = with = to "wake-up" excel. However, I need a long term fix or I have to rebuild this model from scratch. What do you think I should do?

6 Comments
 

Go into file -> options and make sure you have iterative calculations enabled. Also I thought f2 -> enter updated cells?

This to all my hatin' folks seeing me getting guac right now..
 

Et voluptas dolorem rerum modi totam. Quos inventore et alias totam eligendi consectetur blanditiis. Et est alias vel rerum. Consequatur perferendis minima fuga cupiditate quas. Ea quae atque enim est iusto velit dolorem. Dolor aspernatur totam nesciunt ea sit id.

Dolore magnam illo omnis odio dolor. Rem maxime deleniti consequatur saepe magnam. Quas voluptates et et id. Illo iure assumenda ea.

Et rerum est molestiae laboriosam ipsum. Quo aspernatur quia accusantium quam et voluptatum.

Rerum aspernatur aspernatur aspernatur voluptas consequatur natus quam. Aliquid ut vel illo sint deleniti. Repellendus expedita enim dolore est reprehenderit numquam delectus natus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”