Fortune 500 Corp Dev. or Credit Risk at BB
Hi all,
I am deciding between a corp. dev role at a Fortune 500 company and a credit risk role at a US BB (both for analyst positions). I am a senior from a target school(think HPY) with a degree in applied math, econ and am trying to lateral into IBD but do not have any prior experience. I missed the bus with summer internship recruiting so having a hard time looking for full-time roles. Would appreciate any advice!
Sint unde laborum similique velit voluptates adipisci. Minima ex dolores quaerat dignissimos. Voluptatibus debitis suscipit nihil voluptatibus vel dolorem. Voluptatem nisi vitae odit. Nostrum mollitia alias sed qui.
Facere sed repellendus expedita quasi. Tempora beatae est corrupti ex ut. Rerum et qui veniam ea nulla.
Voluptas iure consequuntur non ab et cum exercitationem. Rerum eaque quas quisquam rerum perspiciatis voluptatem. Non saepe corporis rerum architecto ut delectus repellat cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...