FT Partners FT 2022
Received an invite for a first round interview for '22 fulltime, but have not gotten the date for it yet. Can anyone share insight on how and what I should prepare for? (technicals/fintech space)
Received an invite for a first round interview for '22 fulltime, but have not gotten the date for it yet. Can anyone share insight on how and what I should prepare for? (technicals/fintech space)
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 4h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 2h |
| +40 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 6h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 6h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 18 | 3h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 8h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 8h |
Career Resources
Bump
I did mine for SA 2022, so not sure if they structure it the same way. Mine explicitly said it was an analytical/technical first round interview. It's all techs. No behaviorals besides tell me about yourself. I was grilled on every part of a DCF and had to know all the formulas and intuition behind the concepts. Was pretty easy though. Your experience may vary though
Hey, any chance I can PM you or you PM me about the interview?
Just had my first round. Was asked a multi-step accounting question and a few about valuation. Pretty straightforward overall
Your interview was for 2022 full time?
Yes
Following. Did you guys network?
I did not
bump
Just had FT 2022 first round as well, a few days ago. 15 mins, mostly technical. No word since, though it went well I thought. Always hard to tell with FT Partners bankers I feel like
Hey would you be able to share more on what kinda technical questions they asked? And only 15 mins? Feels kinda short
Neque voluptatibus molestiae ipsum et nulla provident facilis. Et sit officia cumque sint quae. Doloribus beatae quod totam nobis occaecati nam et. Id dolor tempore minus assumenda sunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...